Why Pedo's Exist is Beyond Me

I don't miss the man in the wheel chair or the jamaican neighbor's adult relatives. I was obviously in middle school. I always wore modest clothes and I always followed the rules. I didn't start to look older than twelve until I was nineteen, so they obviously liked little kids. If my mother never stuck to me like glue something bad may have happened. I kind of want to slowly skin them alive just thinking about them.

I think that should be the punishment for all pedophiles. Being skinned alive. Don't you agree?

• Paleandpolluted86

By Paleandpolluted86

If they found you attractive at 18/19 even though you looked young not technically paedophilia but yes creepy, I look young aswell and get men staring it's almost as if they like the idea that you look like you wouldn't be able to fight them off. I had a man looking at me when I barely looked 18, he was pushing 65. I asked a guy once why he liked 12-17 year olds he said because of lack of sexual activity when he was that age has left him liking young girls! Weird little git. For something that is so unnatrual there's a lot of them!

• goagainsttheflow

By goagainsttheflow

@Paleandpolluted86 I think it would be paedophilia because they would not have known I was 18/19 unless I said I was.They would have thought I was twelve.Their attraction to me and assumption that I am twelve year old kid would makes them paedophiles.

• Paleandpolluted86

By Paleandpolluted86

Yeah they must of been paedos. I think they like to be in control that's why they like children.