We need a place to share stories!

I love sharing stories, being open and casual in conversation. So let's get a thread started to post stories and ask each other questions!

• Emylee Jane

By Emylee Jane

Well all right, since no one wants to start, I guess I'll open it up. Who wants to ask me anything?

• pete pete (Banned)

By pete pete

I am surprised no one has joined in. I'd love to have an open and casual conversation

• ricko

By ricko

how and what do you'd like to do for regular sex with your sexual partner ?. For me it's quite simple I'm full of needs n envies but my wife doesn't ! So when it's hard for her to always wait for me I do it simply, doggy style, I don't even touch her butt hole, she doesn't want it so, after a few in and out I come I don't even ask her if she enjoyed it... it's no fun at all.. I almost rather doing it alone in front of the screen...

I know this story is pretty sad, so I wish some ppl would excite me more by reading their stories...

• Dragon56

By Dragon56

I'm a married bisexual man in a sexless marriage. I love my wife, but I'd love to be more sexually active. Right now my sex life consists of masturbating (with or without accessories). There are definitely times I'd love to suck a cock or have one in my ass, as well as times I'd like to have my cock in a woman's mouth or pussy.

Somehow, I would guess that your sex life is much better than mine at present....am I right? Would love to hear some of your stories (the only ones I have are from well in the past).

• Emylee Jane

By Emylee Jane

Damn, wasn't expecting this to be so sad D:

EDIT: Dragon is not wrong, my sex life is rather exciting these days ;p

• Jack

By Jack

@Emylee you are always up to something exiting.. 

• Emylee Jane

By Emylee Jane

Well, I certainly can't deny that!

• Jack

By Jack

thats good to know, how is things these days? 

• Emylee Jane

By Emylee Jane

Busy! But fun. Been working a lot, making connections, travelling a bit.

• Jack

By Jack

I see.. that sounds fun :) how come we never had a good chat since EP? :/ naughty girl

• ricko

By ricko

Anyone up who wants to chat with me..?

• Resided

By Resided

EmyLee Jane I have a question!  How did you get such a beautiful body? 

• Emylee Jane

By Emylee Jane

@Resided Going to the gym way too much! That, and a boatload of newfound confidence :p

• Jack

By Jack

@ Emylee would you ever reply on a private message? :p

• Emylee Jane

By Emylee Jane

@Jack I'm sure I could be convinced :p

• Dragon56

By Dragon56

BTW, the usual way to share stories is in blog posts, either within Groups or outside them (there is a blog section in this Group) and there is a section for asking & answering questions outside of the groups. 

• Resided

By Resided

I can tell you work it! Your muscles are so hard, and covered in softness!

• Golfingworld

By Golfingworld

I seem to be spending more and more time sexually alone! why not it is fun